On 12 December 2018, the ACCC commenced a public inquiry into making final access determinations (FADs) for the seven declared fixed line services. The fixed line services are the:
- line sharing service (LSS)
- local carriage service (LCS)
- fixed originating access service (FOAS)
- fixed terminating access service (FTAS)
- unconditioned local loop service (ULLS)
- wholesale line rental (WLR)
- wholesale ADSL service (WADSL)
The combined fixed line services and the wholesale ADSL service FAD inquiry will consider the appropriate price and non-price terms and conditions for access for these services.
Stakeholders are invited to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.