On 12 December 2018, the ACCC commenced a combined public inquiry into making final access determinations (FADs) for the six fixed line telecommunications services and the wholesale ADSL service. The fixed line services are the:
- unconditioned local loop service (ULLS)
- line sharing service (LSS)
- fixed originating access service (FOAS)
- fixed terminating access service (FTAS)
- wholesale line rental (WLR)
- local carriage service (LCS)
The combined fixed line services and the wholesale ADSL service FAD inquiry will consider the appropriate price and non-price terms and conditions for access for these services.
The ACCC is undertaking a preliminary consultation on the next FAD, submissions close 25 January 2019. Following this preliminary consultation process, the ACCC will release a more detailed consultation and position paper in February 2019 with submissions due by 31 March 2019.
Stakeholders are invited to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.