You can use it to:
- find answers to common shopping questions such as ‘when can I get a refund?’
- check what the new country of origin food labels mean
- set reminders for your lay-bys, warranties and gift vouchers
- store your receipts as photos on your phone
- write a complaint letter or email to a business.
The information provided in the app is based on the Australian Consumer Law. You can read more about your consumer rights and the ACL in our consumer section.
Download the app
The ACCC Shopper app for smart phones and tablets is available for free from iTunes for Apple iOS users, and Google Play for Android users.